Aftermarket players are striving to develop new revenue streams, increase margins and retain existing. The report provides a high level market overview outlining the factors influencing the European Aftermarket – examining the vehicle parc dynamics, how consumers spend within the aftermarket and which channels dominate. The report provides a contextual and historic overview of the market, together with forecast data to 2018.
– Following the European financial crisis of 2008, the European light vehicle aftermarket continued to demonstrate year-on-year growth. Although levels of growth fell from 5% in 2010 to 3% in 2013, growth levels are predicted to remain very moderate in the five years between 2013 and 2018, with the most significant growth (3%) being seen in 2016.
– Total aftermarket revenues reached 228.2bn in 2013 and are forecast to increase by 21.0bn (8%) over five years, to reach 249.3bn by 2018.
– The increase in the value of the aftermarket stems from the rising cost of components:
– For parts, 6.1% growth in revenues is expected due to components becoming more complex and featuring more advanced designs/construction, but also the improved quality in manufacturing and materials, which contribute to extended lifetimes.
– For labour, 7.9% growth is expected, due to channels increasingly requiring more sophisticated tools and more highly skilled workers (and therefore requiring a greater investment in training and staffing) in order to cope with the increasing prevalence of electronics within the vehicle.
– At the channel level, the aftermarket remains highly competitive. In most European markets, vehicle manufacturer networks (VMNs) and garages dominate and will continue to do so.
– Registrations in the major European nations continue to recover from the historic lows recorded in 2009, which negatively affected sales from the VMN channel.
– In 2013-18, the European aftermarket is expected to increase by 21.0bn (8%). The growth will mainly be driven by the growing size of the parc, but the continuing trend for mileages to fall and parts to last longer will impact on service intervals (lengthening them) and replacement rates (which will fall).
Browse For Complete Report Here : The European Light Vehicle Aftermarket, Regional Analysis, 2013 – 18; Market size, market forecast and recommendations
The European Light Vehicle Aftermarket, Regional Analysis 2013 – 18, a Trend Report by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the European aftermarket, with forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers a high level overview, providing quantitative and qualitative insight into the European aftermarket, analyzing key trends on component values and volumes, assessing channel share and which product families will see growth and where, based on proprietary data from Verdict Retail’s aftermarket databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
– European parc size and forecast; a look at the total European parc size and forecast for vehicles on the road, and the factors that are driving the market.
– Replacement rate commentary; an overview on the replacement rate of specific components and how that influences the aftermarket.
– Analysis of the European aftermarket by product family; an analysis of the value and volumes of the European aftermarket, with historic and forecast data to 2018.
– Analysis of the European aftermarket by distribution channel; an analysis of the value and volumes of the European aftermarket, with historic and forecast data to 2018
– Analysis of the European aftermarket by product family revenues; regional analysis of which product families are up and which are down within the European aftermarket.
Reasons To Buy
– This Trend Report helps executives understand the high level factors which are driving the European aftermarket.
– The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting high level value and volume data that can be transplanted into presentable material immediately.
– The broad but detailed perspective will help clients to understand the broad dynamics influencing the European aftermarket.
– The report provides a regional analysis allowing different geographies to be compared. .
1.2 Product families
1.3 Distribution channels
1.4 Regions covered
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 CAR PARC DYNAMICS
3.1 Car parc overview
3.2 Key findings
3.3 Key findings: parc overview conclusions
4 EUROPEAN AFTERMARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Key drivers
4.2 The profile of vehicle expenditure
4.3 Key findings
4.3.1 Pricing effects
4.3.2 Replacement rates
Our Blogs :-
For Technology News : http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com